Thursday, November 15, 2007

WORLD PHILOSOPHY DAY!!

I am now in Monterrey. I came here because this year the main celebration of the World Philosophy Day in México will take place in this city: super!

This is the sixth year in which this worldwide event will be held since it was first instituted by both the International Federation of Philosophical Societies and UNESCO on the day the founder of Western Philosophy Socrates was believed to have been born, nearly 25 centuries ago.

Up to now, it´s been great! Basically because, through these events, Philosophy has got a far greater chance of getting to broader audiences showing its vitality, importance and meanings. That is why I think I could not be happier!

2 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi darling:)
I like those days like this but I'm not philosoph in the morning hihi;) have a happy day
kisss:
""öpücük""

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey best friend! I am not too much of a philosopher in the mornings either... hehehe... some philosopher friends say that I am not even a real philosopher but a kind of a curious hybrid! But what they know? Hehehehe..

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home