Thursday, September 27, 2007

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!

A year ago today I started this blog: Man! It seems like it was yesterday… I have to say that the best part about having a blog and stuff is YOU guys, there is no doubt about it! To have the occasion to get to know through your blogs new inner worlds, meanings and perspectives (that would be literally impossible to know otherwise), has been something super cool!

Somebody told me yesterday that this kind of communication is utterly virtual, meaning that it was not real: Hehehe... I disagree. On the contrary, I see no more real dialogue with the other and ourselves than the one we establish while either reading or writing or simply sharing in our blogs. And that, at least in my case, has got profound effects.

That is why, like my brother Teorias says (whose blog btw happens to celebrate its first anniversary too): today is a very HAPPY DAY!!!


8 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Teorias said...

Thanks for having mentioned my blog.
I will mention yours too in my anniversary post.

Cheers!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Teorias said...

Done!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much bro! You are super cool! I forgot to mention you contributed to keep me posting back in February when I decided to stop doing it, remember? That is something worth mentioning...

Cheers Yo!

ZHP

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations zhp! Keep Up the Good Work! Please contact me.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger cosmicdust said...

Congratulations, ZHP :) and Happy Blogging Anniversary! Same goes to your brother :)

Had been away from blogosphere for a while. Will read rest of the post now...:)

and until the next anniversary and many many wonderful posts...cheers and keep spreading joys like butter on a toast:)

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drimage: Hey my friend! I appreciate your words. Will contact you at once.

Cheers yo!

Cine: Thank you very much! Yeah! Blog again my friend! Quoting Nietzsche: I love most what you write because it is written in blood! And that is something super cool!

Bye bye

ZHP

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger cefilibe said...

Hi buddy! I want to give you my congratulations for your first anniversary. I wish you the best for the future!

Best Regards!

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cefilibe: Thank you very much my friend for your lovely words! I will Catch up with you later...

Cheers!

ZHP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home