Friday, September 14, 2007

DEPECHE, DEPECHE, DEPECHE!

Three things that I really enjoy doing in life are reading, talking to beautiful girls (or intelligent ones, or precisely beautiful because of their being intelligent) and listening to music. Most of the times what I like the best is listening to music, I have to admit it! Even when not frequent, having the three of them at the same time has been just a blast for me!

My favorite band is definitely Depeche Mode. Below there is a rare video of one of its early-stage presentations in Germany, 24 years ago! As somebody commented, in the end, the host calls the band “Everything counts” and the song “Depeche Mode”… hehehe!

5 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to know about this band. How are you doing. ?

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my friend!! Doing fine.. what about you? Long time no see, uh?

As for Depeche, yeah! Along with New Order, I see them as the bedrock of techno music and therefore of the so called dj scene. I guess that more than one might argue against it, though.

Cheers!

ZHP

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Mommy said...

hi i also like depeche mode

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah: hey my friend! That is super cool! Thanks for commenting.

Cheers!

ZHP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home