Tuesday, January 09, 2007

TO MY FRIENDS...

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this blog had 100 visits in the last 24 hours!! My brother says that is pretty much how Internet works and all. However, ever since I started writing here (3 months ago or something) that had never been the case. That is why I am super happy and super thankful!!. This just to let you guys know how much I appreciate your visits!! THANKS THANKS A LOT!

I can see my friend Roberto from Paris, who is the guy that operates the Neo Counter system, sending me tomorrow morning an email, telling me that it was all a mistake... a system error or something. That were just 10 and not 100! Man!!

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughs*

Whateverz....gush away!
You deserve it.

And I am proud of you...

-me

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just passing by, Congrats my friend! Don't be pessimist, of course the counter tells the truth!! Greetings from Crowne Plaza!!

Truly,
C

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger juOn said...

Hey. Thanks for droppng by my blog. You have a cool one here. I'll link you. :-)

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Teorias said...

Congratulations. I hope that you will have more and more visits in the future. You deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home