Tuesday, December 26, 2006

LOST PARADISE FOUND!!


I have finally reached my destiny: Acapulco Bay!! I am not going to get close to any hotel to steal its wireless Internet signal any longer so as to blog post. The problem is that I wish I could stay here for good: this place is so magnificent… It seems that the question now is to find a way of making a living here out of something: I guess that as a photographer, as you can see from the picture above, is not an option… the belly dance thing is out of question too. I´ll figure out something!!

4 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Carlos Fausto said...

Acapulco is a good place, recently I went to Oaxaca and also is a beautiful place, the photos of my blog are of Oaxaca, Huatulco.

http://cinismosocial.blogspot.com/2006/12/de-fotografa.html

Greetings and Happy new year¡¡¡

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hace cuatro años, tambien pasé el año nuevo en Acapulco. Después del frío de París, me parecía un paraíso.
¡Ten un maravillosa estancia en México y.... muy feliz año!!!
Besitos

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger kikka-roja said...

NO NOO
please!! dont go to Acapulco
expensive and ugly

like Carlos Du says, Huatulco its clean, Puerto Escondido, Puerto angel

Los cabos, baja california sur

Nayarit "Guayabitos bay"

Cancun: not the spring breakers places
Playa del Carmen: very nice

Welcome!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you my friends:

Thank you for your welcome and stuff: I do appreciate your country as I was born and live here!!...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home