Thursday, March 01, 2007

THE UNBEARABLE REALITY

Jon Stewart´s comment last night on Iraq and Laura Bush´s most recent statement really made me think. Reality might be unbearable for us to see, but it will never be as unbearable as it is for those who live it.

Laura Bush (To CNN):

"Many parts of Iraq are stabled. But of course what we see on Television… one bomb in a day discourages everybody".

Jon Stewart:

"I know how discouraging it is!!!… For you to watch it. Do you know where else it is somewhat discouraging?... At the site of the bombing!!"


3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger sanjay jha said...

nameste
thank you for dropping in,
liked the attitude of your blog very much and also you seem to be techno-savvy,it will be an honour to be in your friend blog links,if possible try and link me.
will keep visiting.
i mostly write on bollywood topics.
keep dropping,
warm regards
cheers
jhaji.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, my friend. It is my pleasure to have your link among my friend blog links. I really liked your site and I saw that your are doing a very interesting job! Fantastic!!

Cheers man!! :)

ZHP

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you my friend: It is always good to have you here commenting. We all kind of missed you...

As for the corporate media thing, yes you are right but at the same time I have seen that independent media have grown a lot, especially in the blog sphere, which i find significant.

Greetings

ZHP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home