Friday, March 23, 2007

SLEEPING PRECIOUS

Yesterday night, after work, I felt a great necessity to be alone with myself. So I decided to go to a bar or something. It is curios to think that I have always felt especially lonely when I am surrounded by strangers. It is just as if they made me corroborate beyond any doubt the fact that, in the end, we all are by ourselves.

I drove downtown where it is known most of the clubs are located in the city. I stopped at a place whose entrance was full of people standing in line. There was no marquee sign outside the place but a fluorescent lamp. As I got off my car and started getting closer I could observe that the crowd was mainly composed by men. For no particular reason, when the door man saw me, greeted me courteously and had me in without queuing.

As I got into the place the lights went off and a familiar rhythm started to sound: Paul Oakenfold, souther sun (I-still-feel-you-beneath-my-skin-I-am-tempted-to-throw-my-senses-in…) then a reflex was directed towards the middle of what it seemed to be the dance floor. It did not take much to realize that I was in one of those so called table dance clubs. Never had been to one before but in that moment I found the idea to be just great!

I asked to be seated at the back of the site, basically to have the opportunity to see the whole place in one glance. Less than 2 minutes later, a model type girl (one of those ones everybody is so fond of but me) approached me… perfectly smiling and saying… hi!! Without waiting for an answer, she sat down right next to me and started asking me questions like: what´s your name? How often do you come here? Are you married?... No, I am not, if I were, I would not be here… Say what? Most of men who come here are married or have girlfriends… Well, that´s a mistake, it would just make no sense!!: If I were married, I would want to be with my wife all time possible!!!... Ooh!

The precious woman stared at me and kept staring at me like for 10 seconds (well… 5!) and then, for no particular reason, she laid her head kind of lovingly on my chest. Immediately afterward she started sharing, as a natural impulse, some things about her job, her life, her recollections, her fears, her dreams, and her future intentions… “I have plans, you know? I ain´t gonna be here for ever, you know?...” and 45 minutes later, surprisingly, she fell asleep, profoundly.

I was completely amazed: women all are so precious, for all kind of reasons; except those ones everybody is used to thinking they are for (including them) and that is precisely one of the things that makes them be even more precious!!! ...

Some minutes later -continuing in a complete true story, all of a sudden the sleeping precious woke up, as if she had just remembered something very important. She turned her head towards me and said, as an automatic reflection: wanna a lap dance?... no, I don´t think so. But thanks!... You don´t like me? Come on, Let´s do it! It is not expensive... Yes, I do. But everything you could possibly give me, has already been given and if you were to charge me for that, I could not afford it…

Some seconds later, she said to me kind of disappointed: You don´t know me!!

The precious woman took a piece of paper and a little pen from her purse and jotted down something: take, gimme a call sometime!... You know I won´t do it… Yes, I know! Take it anyways. Said she before leaving…

As I abandoned the place and while heading to my car, I kept on thinking of those words: You don´t know me!!… You don´t know me!!.

She was right... I don´t know them but I will keep on insisting…

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Kev Cruz said...

Hi,
Really interesting story...I've had similer experiences on tour! Collegues of mine went whenever they could to these strip clubs...a few times I followed, but always with a heavy heart knowing that back home my wife is missing me (I hope at least(-;)
I hope you didn't pay too much for the drinks..
Have a great weekend!

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehehehe!!! Thanks bro... I did not pay much for those drinks last night but I am paying too much this morning with this terrible headache... errrrrr!

ZHP

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Darko said...

Mmmm sometimes i feel quite alone while being with my 'friends'.... that is strange.. I may have few drinks tonight....tomorro I shall pay the price...heheh


good weekend you have!.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, man: I feel you!! Have a great time tonight bro and say cheers for Mexico!! say: Viva Mexico!!

By doing this you might help ease next day hangover effects... basically because the following day, it makes you laugh to recall those tosses (Hehehehe!)

Cheers bro!!!

ZHP

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger cosmicdust said...

greetings from Bhutan...:)

thanks for dropping by...will link you up later...:)

cheers!

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you my friend: your site is super cool!! I will be a constant visitor to your web site..

Cheers!

ZHP

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger True Commitment said...

Hello there, this is Tania, if you remember.... you read this for my at home, I got some troubles but I´m back would you call me sometime??? 5528430853 xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home